Some of a robot’s most important qualities are its diversity and flexibility, which are achieved with different grippers and tools, as well as with skilled programming. The robot’s off-line programming is achieved with a separate programming system outside of production, so the robot can continue its work throughout the whole process.
Robot programs off-line programming
Available for most of the robots and programs
Simulation makes the designing of robot systems a lot easier. With simulation you can, for example, try out different layout options, evaluate working hours, perform work safety measures, and inspect the robot’s trajectories. You can also design and try out different tools and peripheral equipment with the help of simulation.
- inspect the robot’s trajectories
- determining robot cell sizes and measurements
- tool designing
- examining work safety measures
- evaluating production capability
- designs of machines and peripheral equipment.